Blaze Systems’ project implementation services go hand in hand with Blaze Systems products to insure a LIMS installation that meets customer objectives. The key ingredients are described in our Implementation Methodology, which for every LIMS installation is fine-tuned to the particular situation. Depending upon the complexity of the laboratory/enterprise and the availability and experience of customer resources, BlazeLIMS project implementation services can be applied to achieve an optimal installation. installations have been successfully accomplished using only the LIMS documentation and hotline. However, most installation benefit substantially and are only possible utilizing one or more services for:
- Installation – planning and execution to insure a proper and effective installation of the LIMS within the customer IT infrastructure and support system.
- Project Management and Technical Oversight – planning, coordination and oversight to insure the proper administration and execution of the implementation project.
- Training – configuration, report definition, systems support and user training, tailored to the specific needs, resources, tasks and goal of the project.
- Configuration Assistance – assistance in developing an overall configuration approach and in carrying out the configuration process as needed to insure optimum performance and lowest life cycle costs of the system.
- Data Migration – transforming and loading legacy configuration or history data.
- Validation – developing and executing validation plans and scripts to provide complete IQ,OQ,PQ validation.
- Instrument Integration – analyzing instrument infrastructure, designing an instrument integration system, installing and configuring BlazeLIMS, and other tasks associated with providing a complete and working instrument integration system.
- Customization – where customization is justified to provide added value and a more effective system, provides complete software development life cycle execution to deliver customizations the meet customer needs.