BlazeLIMS for Biotechnology Laboratories
Biotechnology laboratories face ongoing challenges in managing and stabilizing the process of maintaining living organisms used in solving complex problems and manufacturing products. Blaze Systems offers unique LIMS for biotechnology laboratories designed to provide solutions to the common and even the rare challenges faced in this industry. Blaze LIMS for biotechnology laboratories have empowered scientists and engineers to develop everything from biofuels like ethanol to safe pesticides for crops, and our LIMS systems have even aided in the development of gene cloning.
Our laboratory information management systems are used by organizations across the country to help simplify the complex process of drug research and development. In addition, our LIMS solutions handle the product’s life cycle through every stage of the process. Regardless of the complexities and phases, Blaze LIMS enables biotechnology teams to focus on their work and the science that matters, while reducing the time in which it takes to bring products to market.
Blaze LIMS for biotechnology laboratories is delivered from our focus on the success of every lab that partners with us. Used by Fortune 100 companies, Blaze LIMS Systems always add tremendous value from achieving efficiency improvements in automation, to optimizing the entire supply chain through our exemplary integration and streamlined operations.
LIMS for Biotechnology Laboratories Supporting Manufacturing or R&D
Many laboratories in the biotechnology industry are seeking LIMS solutions to help with data management and streamlining processes within manufacturing and research and development. Blaze Systems has been providing biotechnology laboratories with the right LIMS solutions that enable teams to design and manage experiments with greater efficiency while granting labs reproducible results every time. Our LIMS solutions are engineered on the basis that there is high value in simple access to archival information and in data sharing, and we understand that data quantities can be behemoth and must be harvested with a significant degree of automation and traceability through all stages of the process. Low cost and simplified, broad capabilities are critical to a lab’s success from research and development, to manufacturing.
There is high value in data sharing and efficient access to archival information. Data quantities can be large and must be gathered with a high degree of automation and with traceability through sometimes complex processes. There are a large number of smaller or startup Biotechnology laboratories where low cost and broad functionality are critical.
BlazeLIMS improves performance in this mission via the following features:
- Low cost and broad functionality across the supply chain make BlazeLIMS attractive to smaller or startup laboratories who can avoid investing in the short term solution of developing custom Access or Excel applications.
- Functionality to cover the entire supply chain for small to medium sized enterprises, including procurement, orders, production runs, batches, specifications, SOP’s, document management, packaging, shipping, tracking, disposal, invoicing, etc.
- Complete tracking of raw materials, intermediates, finished products, reagents, consumables, instrument metrology, personnel qualifications, quality events, etc. to provide the total data picture.
- Functionality to cover r&d and manufacturing for small to medium sized enterprises.
- Versioned control of SOP documents, specifications, analytical documents, maintenance procedures, etc. for standards compliance (GLP, ISO, etc.). Integration with LabCore for total content management.
- Complete traceability and audit trails to insure accountability and auditability (21 CFR, GLP, etc.)
- Specialized features such as stability, content uniformity, dissolution.
- Streamlined delivery of event notification and results to end users via email, fax, etc..
- Streamlined delivery of data to desktop productivity tools (Excel, Word, Project, etc.) for enhanced analysis and faster response to process problems.
- Numerous highly configurable sample identification fields provide ease of use and ability to capture a broad range of identifiers.
- Configurable multiple levels of approval with electronic signature and forced comments for sensitive industries/products.
- Highly flexible and configurable method/testing/calculation capability to support highly varied product/testing mixes.
- Instrument integration via BlazeLink to streamline throughput and reduce errors. Features available to support high throughput screening paradigm.
- Comprehensive versioned specification management for manufacturing control and specification limits and for specifications at the product and customer levels.
- Comprehensive, open and flexible final report and COA facility that is fully configurable to the product and customer level including layout, content, units, significant digits, etc.
- Bi-directional integration with SAP-QM or SAP Batches for finished product testing. Interfaces to other ERP/MES systems available.
- Automated statistical control for both manufacturing and laboratory QC using Shewhart, Western Electric, Westgard, Cusum.
Partner with Blaze Systems for Cost-Effective, Highly Efficient Biotechnology LIMS Solutions
Our goal is to help your team run a fully integrated, automated and efficient lab. We have a LIMS solution that is the perfect fit for the type of research you do, one that’s flexible, and ready to align with the compliance requirements you need today, and in the years to come. Call now for more information on the biotechnology LIMS solution that will help you target and hit your lab goals from the research stage to product development and beyond.